Masson-Marine has always been working with the major survey organisations; therefore, the performances of our transmissions (reverse-reduction gearboxes, speed reducers, etc.) are in total compliance with the specifications of each organisation.
As to the Masson-Marine propellers, we team with the same organisations here, but on a case-by-case basis for each order. In this way, each propeller has its own distinct certification, which may, however, apply to 2 or 3 propellers at a time, provided they are identical and designed for the same ship.
Please see the classification offices, with whom we are used to co-operate, here:
- ABS: American Bureau of Shipping
- BV: Bureau Veritas (mode 1)
- CCS: China Certification Society
- DNV: Det Norske Veritas
- GL: Germanischer Lloyd
- KR: Korean Marine Standard
- LR: Lloyd's Register
- NK: Japanese Marine Standard
- RINA: Registro Italiano Navale
- RMRS: Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
- IACS: International Association of Classification Societies