Oil or water lubrication
|compatible gearbox||P/n (engine power / propeller speed) (kW/rpm)||Examples of transmitted power (kW) for given propeller speeds|
|120 rpm||150 rpm||210 rpm|
|MM W33000||22||2 640||3 300||4 620|
|Maximum shaft diameter (mm)||Max diameter A (mm) (propeller)||B (mm) (Hub)||D maxi (mm)||E (mm)||I mini (mm)||J maxi (mm)||L (mm)|
For dimensions, please refer to the drawing below.
- MMI propellers have a system allowing to spot hydraulic leaks if a problem should arise. It enables us to determine whether the oil leak can be fixed from inside or from the outside of the ship.
- Each propeller system is determined individually for your ship, and a specific comprehensive installation drawing is made.
- The optimal blade profile is computed and drawn for each project individually.
- Propeller hub and blades are made of NiBrAl
- Emergency system for come-home operation after a major hydraulic or electric breakdown.
- The stern tube can be lubricated either by water or oil.
- The OD-box (oil distribution box) can be fitted to the gearbox or set up separately.
- The propeller shaft can be supplied in C 45 grade steel or 316 L stainless steel.
- High skew blade open water propeller for significantly reduced cavitation.
- Adding a nozzle will increase propeller thrust by approximately 20 %.
- Our propellers receive approval by all survey and classification organisations.